Thursday, March 31, 2016

Is It Done Already?


This is my second year to Slice.  I remember being so nervous the first year.  Could I really blog everyday?  Would I have time to blog everyday?  Would I have time to read three other blogs I don't normally read?  The answer was yes too all three questions.

But still when this March approached I started questioning myself. I could blog everyday? And the answer is still yes.

I helped myself by deciding on a topic to write about everyday, although I still haven't come up with anything for Friday and Saturday.

Then I blogged.  I just did it.

I learn so much about myself during this month.  I learn so much from reading other people's blogs. Not just about them but about how to make my writing better.

As this year's Slice comes to an end I plan to still blog daily.  That's my goal.  I should probably write that as a IEP objective, "On a daily bases, Linsey will blog 26 out of 30 days a month with no more than 1 error per 5 blog posts."  Ah, that brought me back to my Deaf Ed days.

It's been nice meeting y'all.  I hope you've enjoyed your stay.  I know I enjoyed getting to know y'all!

Today I am thankful I met y'all, read your blogs, and learned from y'all.


1 comment:

  1. :) I'm so glad you joined the challenge last year, continued it this year, and plan to keep on writing! YAY!

    ReplyDelete