Friday, March 4, 2016

Book Places


I accidentally ended up on my Facebook home page.  I got tickled when I saw that my profile picture and my banner picture are both the setting of fiction books.  It fits me perfectly as a book lover and a librarian.

My profile picture is of my daughter and me at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. We went their last November for vacation and had a blast!  In this picture we are in Harry Potter and the Escape From Gringotts ride.

My banner pictures is of my family in the Olympic Mountains in Washington.  It's the drive between Port Angeles and Fork.  Yeap, the setting of Twilight.  Yes, I drug my family to Forks for a family vacation (we did other stuff too).  When Reagan called her grandparents to tell them we made it she told my mom "Mom's going crazy here!"  She was 6 years old at the time.  I still laugh about that.

3 comments:

  1. HA! "Mom's going crazy here!" That's so funny! I picture my kids saying that about me at Disney World the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the Bookish Life is for me, too! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waving my bookish flag proudly over here too! AND, I'm a librarian as well!

    ReplyDelete