Friday, March 4, 2016

Shout Out Sundays

This Sunday I want to give a shout out to my Nac girls, as I call them.

We all go to church together.  But we are all from different places.  Some of us are at different places in our lives (kids, no kids, fairly new in a career, well established in our careers, married 5 years or less, married 10 plus years etc).  Some of us are older and some of us are younger.  But we all get along.

I would not survive without these ladies in my life.  I treasure each of them.  I love their children and their husbands.  I love what each of them adds to my life.

We had a much needed (and never enough of) girls night to celebrate a birthday minus one friend because she was heading to Disney.  I mean really?  Who picks Disney over Girls' Night? Ha!

Per our usual we ate at Pepper Jacks then headed to Starbucks for coffee and birthday pie.

We talk.  We laugh (a lot).  We have a great time together.

"Some people make you laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter, and your life a little better." -Anonymous

If you have special people in your live remember to tell them that.  They know it.  But it's always nice to hear it.

1 comment:

  1. Linsey, it is wonderful to have special girlfriends who brighten your days. Glad to make your acquaintance.

    ReplyDelete