This is Jay's second time here and Reagan & my first time. It was great to meet the people he had told me about.
1. We ate breakfast every morning at a place called Lybrand's. One of the church members owns it. It. Was. Delicious. Y'all.
2. We visited 2 of the public libraries in the area. They all genrefy which I thought was interesting.
3. We visited the nature center where I got spooked on a trail & scared Jay... all over a deer. Ha! I'm such a city girl!
4. The members took us out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Most meals were served with dessert. I'm sure I gained 40 pounds this week!
5. We went to Little Rock and visited Center High the school where the Little Rock Nine attended. I don't know what adjective to use to describe what I felt visiting the school & the visitor center. It was emotional for sure.