Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thankful Thursday-Nurses

While Reagan and I were in Houston she broke out in some weird red whelps all over her forearms on Tuesday night.  It was no where else but there.  Luckily it's not itchy.

My mom and went over everything she's eaten, touched, used and there was nothing new or different we could think of.  We have no idea what it could be.

My bestie, who's a nurse, is on vacation and although I know she'd text back if I needed her I didn't really want to bother her.

So I texted my brother-in-law, who's also a nurse.  I sent him a picture and we started a regiment of Benadryl and Hydrocortisone.

Wednesday Reagan woke up with her arms looking worse.  I started texting my brother-in-law again.  This time we added a cold compress.  By mid morning the whelps were looking better but still there.  I called her pediatrician but she didn't want me to bring her in just yet.  The nurse wanted me to continue what we were doing and only come in if Reagan becomes miserable and itchy.

This morning the whelps are still there but their not as red.  I think their about the same size though.  So we will continue the Benadryl, Hydrocortisone, and cold compresses. And hope for the best.

Today I am thankful for all the nurses in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment