Sunday, March 29, 2015

Rule Breaking



Day 29

I did it. I broke a rule. I don't usually break rules. I'm a rule follower. Except for... well... I might break the rules that I think are dumb. But those don't count. Because there dumb.

I'm not proud. It was a hard decision but I made a choice. 

I chose to wear white before Easter. Gasp! Wait is that still a fashion rule? I can't keep up. 

I'm so over winter! I thought the best way to show winter exactly how I feel about it was by wearing white. Take that winter! 



I'm feeling very springy today. And it feels glorious!

Rules are made to be broken. 

1 comment:

  1. Great dress and love the attitude! I, too, am a rule follower but sometimes I even follow the dumb ones. I'll have to take a closer look at my wardrobe this week. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete