Thursday, March 19, 2015

Playing, Mahjong, & Movies

Day 19

While drinking my delicious cup of goodness (AKA coffee) this morning my black lab brought me her rope ball. We started playing a game of tug of war. I was pulling when she let go and I whacked myself in the face. That's one way to wake yourself up! Ha!

Mid morning  my daughter and I went to a friend's house. The kids played outside and got good and muddy. Us mommies played Majongg and caught up with each other. We realized the last time we played Majongg together was back in July. July! I don't know how it's been so long. Life got in the way I guess. 

After, my daughter and I went to see Cinderella. I'm not a fan of fairy tales but I really did enjoy the movie. Who knew Prince Charming's real name is Kit? I sure didn't. We always get popcorn at the movies. We buy the popcorn bucket in January so we refill it every time we go to the movies. We wait to eat our popcorn once the movie starts so I had the popcorn bucket on the floor waiting for the movie to start. I put my foot IN THE BUCKET! My foot was IN my popcorn! Seriously! I had to laugh.

I was smart and threw a pork butt in the crockpot this morning (here's the recipe). So dinner is ready and waiting for us to eat. 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun day---despite the foot in the popcorn incident! don't you just LOVE crockpot dinners??? they are the best!

    ReplyDelete