Thursday, March 26, 2015

Librarian Meeting


Day 26

We had our district librarian meeting today. It was my first time to host it (I didn't host last year). I meant to take a picture of us at the meeting but I forgot. I did remember to take a picture of the table scape though. 
                                 

As always we had a great meeting. We made plans for our Battle of the Bluebonnets in May. So much fun!

Another high point was talking about our End of Year report. We chatted about it on Twitter Tuesday night (#txlchat). I was surprised at how many librarians either didn't know about them or don't use them. Sonja blogged about what we do on her blog. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. it was a great meeting! thank you for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our district librarian meetings never look like that. Ours are at the crack of dawn so Im usually dragging a bit...and late.

    ReplyDelete