Monday, March 27, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I finished Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  It's the second book in the Lux series.  This is a fun urban fantasy about aliens.  Daemon the alien is out to prove what he feels for Katy is real.  It's not just the connection they now share after he healed her.  And here enters the new kid.  Who Daemon hates and Katy kind of likes.  But he seems to have some secrets that might cause some big problems for Daemon and Katy who are trying to hid the fact that they are now connected after being healed.

I started Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly.  Reagan and I saw the movie when it was out.  I put a hold on the eBook back then and I just got it this weekend.  I'm still reading the prologue.

What are you reading that I should add to my to read list?

2 comments:

  1. Have you read A Night Divided by Jennifer Nielsen? It's my newest favorite book. It survived the Final Four in March Book Madness and is now up against Pax for the championship round. Here's a post I wrote about it: http://pleasuresfromthepage.blogspot.com/2017/03/solsc-2131-making-stand-for-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read more non-fiction style books, I love to red autobiographies, philosophy, and business books. I am currently reading "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" as well as "Flip Flop CEO".

    ReplyDelete