Friday, March 24, 2017

Fan

I'm hot. All. The. Time.  It started when I was 38. It's gotten better over the last year but I still run hotter than normal people. 

So to help keep me cool during worship I bought this little fan at Target. It's been a life saver!

It's not necessarily loud but with worship being a super quiet setting it does seem kind of loud. You know, white noise. 

Our 5th grade friend who sits in front of us asked our friend he sits with if I was "using one of those massagers." Ha! No sweet boy, I'm just hot! That's my fan. 

5 comments:

  1. Just as long as you don't start talking through it to have a robot voice during services you should be just fine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. It seems they keep places so warm, especially this time of year. I have a real issue with people who complain about being cold, yet go sockless. I think people who don't wear socks have no right to dictate the temperature of a room. I had really serious hot flashes a few years ago. I'd be teaching and break into a sweat so intense that the back of my hair would be wet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have become the master of layers these days. Even in winter, my bottom layer is a sleeveless shirt. It's comforting to know that I can do something when I get hot other than just sweat and be uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I travel with fans. the accordion-like ones. Living in a tropical country, it is very hot, so like you I am always hot at church! Time to invest in a different kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm the complete opposite. I'm always cold and I wish I could take a heater everywhere with me.

    ReplyDelete