1. This completes the first week back at school after Spring Break. It was a long week. .
2. Jay's MaMa (pronouced maw maw) turns 90 this week. 90 years old. That's a lot of years. The family is having a birthday party for her... that she doesn't want. Ha!
3. I signed up to host one week of a blog challenge for #FutureReadyLibrarians. It's the first time I've done something like this and I'm exciting to do it. I'm burning my box and putting myself out there. I also signed up for the #ShelfChallenge to help me weed my fiction section.
4. I bought an iPhone from... well, I don't know what to call her. Ha! When this teacher left the middle school to become a professor at the college I took her job as the Deaf Ed teacher. I mentored her interns and student teachers. She's not a colleague but that might be the best word for her. I also worked with her husband. Anyway! I bought her husband's "old" iPhone. I dropped mine in the toilet New Years Eve. It works... but looses service and the GPS doesn't always work. So this is a fun upgrade with out the expensive price tag.
5. My feet hurt when I stand. My hip hurts when I sit. The struggle is real y'all.