Friday, March 24, 2017

Five For Friday-Random

1.  This completes the first week back at school after Spring Break.  It was a long week.  .

2.  Jay's MaMa (pronouced maw maw) turns 90 this week.  90 years old.  That's a lot of years.  The family is having a birthday party for her... that she doesn't want.  Ha!

3.  I signed up to host one week of a blog challenge for #FutureReadyLibrarians.  It's the first time I've done something like this and I'm exciting to do it.  I'm burning my box and putting myself out there.  I also signed up for the #ShelfChallenge to help me weed my fiction section.

4.  I bought an iPhone from... well, I don't know what to call her.  Ha!  When this teacher left the middle school to become a professor at the college I took her job as the Deaf Ed teacher.  I mentored her interns and student teachers.  She's not a colleague but that might be the best word for her.  I also worked with her husband.  Anyway!  I bought her husband's "old" iPhone.  I dropped mine in the toilet New Years Eve.  It works... but looses service and the GPS doesn't always work.  So this is a fun upgrade with out the expensive price tag.

5.  My feet hurt when I stand.  My hip hurts when I sit.  The struggle is real y'all.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your five for Friday! Each of your five random snippets could be their own slice. Your first one makes me nervous because this is the end of our Spring Break so next week will be my looong week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 5 for Friday! Think I'll try this next week!

    ReplyDelete