Monday, March 13, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I stepped back into a little sleepy, cloudy town I love and reread Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.  Are you judging me?  lol  On the reading challenge I'm doing for 2017 it said to reread a book you love. This is a book I love.  It's nice to visit the people and vampires of Forks, WA again.  It feels a bit like home.

Yeap, that's me in Forks 5ish years ago.  I drug my family there for 2 days/1 night.  I had blast.  Jay and Reagan tolerated it.  Ha!






















It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover. The only reason I didn't finish this book last night is because my iPad died. I totally could of plugged it in and kept reading but it was late and I knew I had to drive Reagan and I back to Nac the next day so I really needed to sleep. #adulting

This won best romance on Goodreads for 2016. When I started it I thought it was going to be another cheesy romance. But it wasn't. I mean there was a little cheese but you weren't dippin' a chip in it or anything.

We are taken between Lily at 15 and Lily at 24. She's nothing like her mom yet she ends up in a relationship just like her mom and dad's. There's a bit of a love triangle (I love a good triangle!). I'm not finished yet. I know how I want the book to end but I'm not sure how it will end. 

3 comments:

  1. I've read Twilight when the 'newly published' books stormed through my middle grade class. And we happened to be taking our annual trip to the northwest, so we spent a day in Forks, too. I often wonder how all those Twilight-related businesses are doing. It was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out It Ends With Us. I am always on the lookout for a good romance that isn't too cheesy. And how doesn't love a good love triangle?!? One of my students started reading the Twilight series, and it's taking me back to when I read them for the first time. They sucked me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "but you weren't dipping a chip in it" HA! best.line.ever.

    ReplyDelete