Friday, January 6, 2017

Five for Friday-OLW

This year I asked my family to pick a One Little Word too.  I've done a OLW since 2015 and it's really helped me stay focused.  I thought it might help them too, give us something to do as a family, and remind each other of our word whenever we are struggling.

I'm happy to say that they both have chosen a word for 2017.  We've already started helping each other out.  We've also shared ideas with each other on how to stay focused on our word.

Here are some of the ideas we came up with and stole learned from others.

1.  Create a 8 1/2 x 11 page showing what your word means to you and display it somewhere you will see often.

2.  Design a page in your bullet journal where you can write about how you used your word throughout the year.

3.  Order a cuff bracelet with your word on it to wear daily.

4.  Create a secret Pinterest board to pin things on that help you with your word.

5.  Write a poem or a purpose using your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment