Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Thankful Thursday-Jay

I am so thankful to have a husband who is capable and supports me in everything I do.

While I was at TLA last week Reagan came down with strep throat.

You know that mom guilty thing? Yea, I had that while I was at TLA and my kid was home sick.

But Jay took great care of her.  He got her into the doctor, got her meds, made sure she took them and watched movies with her for two days till she felt well enough to go back to school.

I was texting my BFFs in a group text about how I felt guilty I wasn't there with her.  One of them texted back "It's ok! Jay will take good care of her!!!!!"  It's "funny" how they know he's such a good dad and husband.  And that I have nothing to worry about.  And shouldn't feel guilty.

I'm bless to have Jay!




No comments:

Post a Comment