Monday, October 24, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

For Pleasure:

I finished  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets the illustrated version by J.K. Rowling this weekend.

I've said before and I'll say it again, I love going back to the land of Harry Potter!  I especially enjoy these illustrated versions.  Holding such a large book for days in a row did cause my carpel tunnel to flair up but it was worth the pain!  I am a little worried once we get to books 4 and 5... they are huge!

The illustrations are very detailed and so real.  Not real like a portrait but real like it makes the story come alive.  I was hoping for an illustration of Slytherins dorm but there wasn't one.  The illustrations of Gilderoy Lockhart and Draco Malfoy were amazing!

At School:

Last week we were gearing up for the Book Fair so we watched the Book Fair DVD instead of reading a book.

What are you reading that I should add to my "to read" list?

No comments:

Post a Comment