Friday, July 29, 2016

Five For Friday-The Cursed Child

When Deathly Hallows came out 9 years ago my dad asked if I'd go to a midnight release party with him.  I poop-pooped the idea.  Reagan was 3 years old (about to turn 4 in a few weeks).  I couldn't see staying up to midnight to get the book, forcing myself to go to bed instead of reading all night, then taking care of a 3 year old the next day.  So I shot down the idea.

Then I felt bad.

Cuz after the book was release Dad kept talking about how he had really wanted to go to the midnight release party.  He wanted to see everyone dressed up, wanted to play the games, this was the last book and he wanted to a part of that.

That's when I realized how badly he wanted to go to a midnight release party.  I should of sucked it up and gone with him.  I know I would of had fun.

So when a midnight release party was planned for The Cursed Child I made plans to go with my dad and Reagan!

1. I have two Harry Potter shirts.  I can't decide which one to wear.  I'm thinking about pinning them together and wearing one on my front side and the other on my back side.

2. Reagan has 8 Harry Potter shirt.  She can't decide which one to wear.  We have discussed the possibility to changing shirts every 15 minutes. Seriously. 

3. Reagan and I picked out the shirt my dad is going to wear.  We emailed my mom to make sure it was clean for Saturday.

4. There was so many things I didn't think I would get to experience with Reagan in the Harry Potter world since the last book was published in 2007.  I'm VERY excited to get to experience this with Reagan... and my dad too.

5.  I had to buy 2 books... cuz it would be unheard of for Reagan and I to share this book! #OnlyChildren #SharingNotGonnaHappen

No comments:

Post a Comment