Monday, December 14, 2015

Weekend

Our Friday night plans got canceled so we changed our plan to... nothing!  Absolutely nothing. Sometimes nothing is a plan.  We needed a night of nothing!

Saturday afternoon we went to a recital of one of our college students from church.  He plays percussion. I was a flute player in my high school band but percussionist still amaze me.  I really enjoyed his recital.  There was many friends from church there to support him.

Saturday night we went to a friend's house for a Christmas party.  This is the one time a year we get together as couples without children.  Without! Children!  Between the 7 couples there are 14 children ranging from 12 (mine) to 2 years old and one on the way.  So a night without 14,000 interruptions is fabulous!

This first picture was taken with a bluetooth selfie stick won during our White Elephant exchange...  I asked my fabulous mother-in-law for one for Christmas. Ha!


Yeap, that's my husband with the lamp shade on his head.




No comments:

Post a Comment