Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Together Time

Since we moved to Nacogdoches 7 years ago Reagan started staying with my parents after Christmas. I look forward to this time alone with Jay all year long.

These 2 1/2 days alone together is a time for us to reconnect. Reconnect as a couple. Reconnect with NOTHING. Else. Going. On. To remember each other. To focus on only us. To put each other first at all times (for 2 1/2 days anyway).

Sunday with worship services we just did the usual. 

Jay knows that as an only child myself I crave alone time so Monday & Tuesday morning he worked in his office until lunch. I love that alone time. It doesn't happen often so I treasure the moments! 

Monday we went to lunch and saw "Daddy's Home". It was a stupid, cute movie. A typical Will Ferrell movie. Mark Wahlberg was yummy eye candy. I had a thing for his brother Donnie when I was a kid... Ok, I still have a thing for him. Ha!  We laughed a lot during the movie but if you aren't in the mood for a stupid cute movie don't go see it. I usually like Will Ferrell movies so I enjoyed it. Neither of us felt like going out for dinner so we just ordered a pizza. 

Tuesday we met my parents and Reagan 1/2 way between Houston and Nacogdoches.  We ate lunch then unload my parent's truck and loaded up ours with all of Reagan's stuff.

She had a great time as always! And so did we!


No comments:

Post a Comment