Thursday, December 3, 2015

Reading in the Wild Slides

Since I've been talking so much about the Reading in the Wild by Donalyn Miller book study I thought I'd post my presentation for chapter one.  I'm "cheating' with the other chapters.  I asked the other librarians in my district if they'd send me their presentations for the chapter they led last year. Everyone shared with me so I don't have to reinvent the wheel.

I used Google Slides because it's so easy!!!!  I love all things Google.  I especially love that since I have a Mac and all the other librarians in the district have a PC I can use Google Slides and pull up the presentation at any school I'm at whether its a PC or Mac.  And if the internet is down I can still pull it up on my iPad or iPhone using the Slide app and use it offline.

This was not suppose to be a commercial for Google! Ha!

Here's the presentation link if you're interested in looking at it.

https://goo.gl/SBgKxp

No comments:

Post a Comment