Wednesday, December 30, 2015

One Word

Last (school) year I participated in an Education Learning Series that principal Todd Nesloney put together. Back in January 2015 he suggested picking one word to focus on for the year instead of making a New Years resolution (that I NEVER keep). Click here to read his blog post.

Last year I chose the word change. I'm not one who hates change but I still thought this word would be good to focus on. 

This year I chose positive. I've noticed that I've let negativity creep into my life. Why is it so easy to be negative and so hard to find the positive? So that's what I'm working on this year. Positive. 

I'm going to hang this Piktochart in my office and closet as a daily reminder to be positive.

Do you have a word or resolution you'll be working on in 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment