Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Taking Care Of Myself

I've taken some time this break from school to take care of myself. I did a face mask that made my face feel amazing! I soaked in a detox bath. It was so relaxing. 

Reagan and I got shellacked. My shellac usually lasts 2-2 1/2 weeks so I wanted something wintery not Christmasy. 

My nails (my carpel tunnel is acting up... that's why I'm wearing my braces):


Reagan's nails:


We headed to Tyler. Maggie got in the truck, they had the whole back seat and Maggie sits right on top of Reagan. Silly dog!


Last I got a massage. It. Was. Amazing. I haven't gotten a massage in years. She focused on my hands because of the carpel tunnel and my left shoulder because it's been hurting. 

It's so nice to take some time to take care of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment