Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Percy Jackson & the Lighting Thief

I took my daughter out school early and I took a 1/2 day off yesterday. We went to see the Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief play at SFA. 

She loves Percy Jackson. She listens to the audiobooks all the time. In 3rd grade her class studies Greek gods and she's loved them ever since. 

We ate lunch on campus. Mostly because I want her to know what a college campus "feels" like. Because not going to college is not an option. She is going to college. 


Then we walked across campus to the theater. 

There was an issue with the actors costumes. The van that the costumes were in had a jammed door that no one could get opened so they didn't have complete wardrobes. The play was cute anyway. 


I'm glad we get to do fun things like this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment