Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I Hate Cooking

I hate cooking.

I don't like taking 10-15 minutes to plan our meals for the week.

I don't like the 10-15 minutes it takes to make a grocery list.

I don't like the 10 minutes it takes to drive to the grocery store (and the 10 minutes it takes to drive back to my house).

I don't like the 30-40 minutes it takes to grocery shop. 

I don't like the 5 minutes it takes to unload the groceries from the truck.

I don't like that it takes 5-10 minutes to put the groceries away. 

I don't like that it takes 30ish minutes to cook.

I don't like that it takes 15ish minutes to eat.

I don't like that it takes another 20ish minutes to clean up.

I don't like that it takes longer to prepare and clean up the meal than the time that it takes us to eat it.

I just hate it.

If I become a millionaire the first thing I'm doing is hiring a chief... then a maid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment