Thursday, January 14, 2016

#happylibchallenge

I'm participating in The Happy Librarian Challenge.  The Sassy Bibliophile put it together (inspired by The Happy Administrator Challenge.  You can read about it on her blog).  She is an inspiring librarian in my district.

I like doing these challenges.  They make me get out of my comfort zone.  They expose me to things I don't know about.  They help me build my PLN.  If you haven't done one before I encourage you to try one that fits you.

I'm going to keep track of what I complete here on my blog and on Twitter using the hashtag #happylibchallenge.




I've completed a few already but this is one was one of my favorite. Wear some fun bookish socks!  I have many bookish shirts but only one pair of bookish socks.  A situation I need to remedy!

I received these "Librarians Rock" socks from Junior Library Guild at the Texas Library Association Conference last April. I wear them at home all the time but for some reason never wear them out.  I'm going to start wearing them more!

Wearing these socks was a small thing and no one actually noticed them but it did make me happy to know I was wearing them.  And really that's all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you are enjoying the challenge--and thank you for your kind words. :) Keep on rocking it!

    ReplyDelete