Monday, July 6, 2015

What I Want For My Blog

Last summer I joined the #EduLS community and learned so much! I grew as an educator and person. I was exposed to new educational websites, communities, activities, etc. I "met" new educators to follow on Twitter and found new blogs to read. It was a wonderful experience that I continue today.

This summer I decided to add to my plate and join Teachers Write. I don't feel like a writer but I found that creating my own blog that I do enjoy writing. One of the other fabulous librarians in my district participates (she is a writer) so I thought I'd give it a try. 

So today I'm going to list what I want for this blog. 

I want a place to:

Write my memories

Journal

Share ideas for the library

Share family fun

Share what I value

Share what I'm reading

I find it interesting that most of my "wants" begin with the word share. I'm an only child... I don't share well. 



1 comment:

  1. YAY! for stepping out there and trying new things! and YAY! for summer when we have extra time to do just that! and YAY! for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete