Sunday, July 26, 2015

Houston Girls' Weekend

I had another soul healing weekend. This weekend I spent time with my Houston Girl. 

We flew Amy in from Midland. I drove in from Nacogdoches.  Emily and Brandi still live in Houston. We all stayed at Brandi's house. 

We kicked our children to the curb and sent our husbands packing. 

Girl Time!


After lunch Saturday we decided to run to the Dollar Store then to Hobby Lobby because Brandi bought a Cricut. We cricutted (is that the verb for using a cricut?) like crazy!!



The Dollar Store was right next to Coffee Icon. All they sell are k-cups for the Keurig! I was so excited because I've always wanted to go to this kind of store! We sampled our way through the store. Coffee, hot chocolate & teas. Yummy!


Sunday we went to church then ate at my new favorite restaurant, Jus' Mac. The only thing they serve is macaroni & cheese! What's not to love?!

Monday Reagan & I drove Amy back to the airport. Tears! First we ate lunch at Dole's, a delicious mom & pop Italian restaurant. 

All good things must come to an end. We look forward to doing it again next summer!

Don't cry that it's over, smile because it happened. - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment