Thursday, July 16, 2015

MahJonng

My friends and I love to play MahJongg. When I moved to Nac they taught me to play. There are many reasons why I like playing but my favorite thing is that it supports Alzheimers research. Every year you buy a new card the money goes to support research. My grandfather died with Alzheimers so this game is dear to my heart.

Every July my friends and I play in a tournament in Tyler. The money you pay to buy your table goes to research. 

Here we are! 

This year we decided to get a hotel and spend the night and do a bit... ok, a lot of shopping. 

My family and I eat early. My friends do not. I had to buy a Kind bar in Old Navy to tide me over till they were ready to eat. 


The next morning everyone got dress. Everyone matched but me. I did not get the memo! 


We had a GREAT time. This time with my besties soothed my soul! We are already planning next year's trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment