Thursday, July 27, 2017

Last Full Week of Summer

This is my last full week of summer.  Next week I have 4 days of professional development.  The week after that I have one day of training then I'm back to work on Thursday.

After teaching summer school all June, I really tried to cram in all my summer fun in in the month of July.  I think I did a pretty good job.

I don't have that "I'm ready to get back into a routine" feeling I usually have at the end of summer. I'm sure that's because I worked all of June and have only enjoyed a summer-lack-of-routine for 4 weeks.

I am ready to see the students.  To see how much they've changed and grown over the summer. Though honestly, I'm not ready to go back. At. All.

I had one meeting and left with a headache that turned into a migraine by night time and lasted until 10:00ish the next morning.  It came back that night and lasted again until the next morning.  So yeah.  I'm not looking forward to the stress or what it does to my body.  Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment