Thursday, July 27, 2017

Five For Friday

1.  I had migraine two days this week.  Fun times.

2.  I decided to go to Houston a day earlier than planned cuz I just need out of this town.

3.  My parents, Reagan and I are going to the Monument Inn tomorrow.  I don't think I've ever been.  Maybe as a kid???  I can't remember.  My parents have taken Reagan a lot.  When she was little she told them she wanted to go feed the "eagles."  It took my parents hours to figure out she meant "seagulls" not "eagles" and wanted to go to the Monument Inn.  Ha!

4.  I'm using my new luggage, the one I'm taking to Ireland.  I'm practicing packing it.  I like my other luggage better but it was too wide by 3/4 inches.  I didn't want to run the risk of having to check it so I bought a new one.

5.  Yesterday I bought a pair of palazzo pants.  When the lady checking me out asked if I bought them for a reason (I thought it was a weird question but I think she was just making conversations) I told her yes that I had tried them on a month ago but didn't buy them.  I've been thinking about them the whole month and decided if they still had them I'd buy them.  She laughed and I got a new pair of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment