Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Boys!

Reagan had two friends from school over this week to watch as many Star Wars movies as they could before they had to leave.

One was a BOY!  Eeeeeeee!!!!!  He is the 1st boy in our house that's not a family friend.  Ahhhhh!!!!

Reagan might not feel this is a milestone but boy (pun intended!) do I.  It's a different responsibility. With all girl friends over I just have to make sure they don't do anything too stupid.  But with a boy here.  I feel like I need to make surprise appearances ever so often.

I also giggled a little.  When the girl's mom dropped her off she came in.  We shook our heads over the fact that a boy was going to be here too and wondered where the time of all girls went.  She made sure I was staying at the house the entire time.  When the dad drop off his son, he didn't come in or ask to talk with me.  I just happened to walk the other mom out and catch the dad driving off.  He rolled down his window and we talked for a minute.  Boy dads verses girl moms.  Ha!

We bought each of their favorite candies, got their favorite drinks, picked up popcorn from the local movie theatre (cuz it just tastes better), ordered pizza, rolls and salads.

I got my bathroom cleaned, clothes washed, blogging done, and a book read... in between surprise appearances.  Ha!

1 comment: