Thursday, February 16, 2017

Bullet Journal-Reading Challenge

I've wanted to do a reading challenge for awhile now but just never did start one.  Mostly the problem was I knew I couldn't keep up with the paper.

I know.  That sounds dumb.

But y'all, I hate paper.  I hate keeping up with it.  It's never where I am.  I ALWAYS have to go find it. It gets wrinkled and worn.  Blah, blah, blah.

But since I started my bullet journal I thought "why not glue a reading challenge in my journal?!?" So that's what I did.  I found this challenge on Pinterest, printed it out and glued it in.

My mother-in-law said she hadn't thought about gluing things in her bullet journal.  I got the idea from the interactive journals I used to do with my Deaf Ed middle school students.

I've really enjoyed doing a reading challenge.  It's had me read genres I don't normally read like steampunk.  I totally had to google the definition for steampunk. Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment