Monday, August 15, 2016

OLW-Positive

My OLW this year is Positive. 

I've been struggling with being positive the last two weeks. 

Really struggling y'all. 

I don't think it'd be appropriate to put it all out here on the Internet. So I'm not. 

That being said I am going to put out here what I've been trying to remember when I start down the negative highway. 

I've eaten lunch off campus with my school friends for more than a 30 minute time period. That's. So. Nice. 

I'm starting the school year with 7 boxes of new books. I love new books!

My library won't be on the elective schedule. Sweet Moses!!! I'll be back on a flexible/fixed schedule. I'll be able to collaborate with teachers again. 

A good friend at church had a baby. I love snuggling with her. I held her at lunch Sunday and was proud to find that I could still hold a baby with one hand and eat with the other. I still got it! #momlife

I have so much to be positive about. Why, oh, why is it so much easier focus on the negative?


No comments:

Post a Comment