Monday, August 22, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I just completed two weeks of professional development/work days. And I'm tired. And students haven't even come back yet. Ha!

With that being said I haven't been reading at my usual pace. 

I finished The Fall of Five by Pitticus Lore. It's the 4th book in the YA series Lorien Legacies. This ties as my favorite book in the series with the 1st book I Am Four. The Fall of Five has a bit more action than the other books and a little more romance. All things I love.

There's a spy among the remaining Loriens. Or it one of their human allies? The answer surprised me. The Loriens and their human allies also find an unlikely ally. 

The book ubruptly ends. Like a Maggie Stievater book. Which I hate but at least there's more books in this series unlike some of Steivater's books. 

I'm still listening to Classic America Short Stories and a little over half way through Truly Madly Guilty


No comments:

Post a Comment