Thursday, August 4, 2016

13th Birthday Party

My sweet baby girl turns 13 years old today. 13. 13! I'm the mom of a teenager. What?!?

She wanted a Harry Potter themed party. She made all the decorations. She did such a great job!

A friend from my school made her Butterbeer cupcakes. So. Yummy!


What did we do before Pinterest? Reagan found all these cute Harry Potter foods. We made them together. She made all the food labels.


She made all the signs and put them up around the house. She even added Moaning Myrtle to our bathroom. 


I found a super easy, no cook Butterbeer recipe. It was shocking close to what they serve at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I was very pleased!


She got a lot of cute presents!


The night was so fun! I had forgotten how giggly six 13 year old girls are. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment