Thursday, April 30, 2015

Is This Week Over Yet?

I'm so tired of being sick!  My voice is better but not fully back.  I haven't been able to read to any of the classes that have come to the library this week.  And that's my favorite part!

I cough so much I'm tired from coughing.  I can't talk well so I'm straining to have myself heard and that's exhausting.

I canceled my plans to go out of town this weekend because I just don't think I can make it.

I'm tired.

I'm done complaining.

The cute thing is, with the little kids, they hear me whisper to them so they whisper back.  It cracks me up every time.

Earlier this week a PreK student got out of his car in the morning and said to me "I know you, you read to me."  That warmed my heart!  That is my why.

I've been processing books all afternoon.  I ran out of tape.  I've ordered some more but it hasn't come in yet.  So I'm doing everything else to process them so all I have to do is tape up the address label I put over the store barcode.

I've weeded through the 900s this week.  Found a book from 1974 on a wrestler.  That's a gem right there.  Let me tell his wresting costume was something else! Ha!

Hubby comes home today.  He's been in West Virginia since Saturday preaching in a Gospel Meeting.  Reagan and I can't wait to see him after school!

Thanks for letting me complain!


No comments:

Post a Comment