Saturday, April 11, 2015

Getting Ready For TLA

The Texas Library Assiciation Conderence is next week!! Four days of library fun!

They have an app (which this techy girl loves!) that you add sessions, events, author signings, etc that you want to attend to My Schedule. I added sessions to My Schedule a couple of weeks ago. This morning I looked over My Schedule. There's so much I want to do! So many sessions. So many author signings! Some events overlap. I hate having to choose between events. It's the one time I actually want some one to tell me what do too.  Any other time, don't tell me what to do! Ha!

I'll be posting here about my time at TLA. Stay tuned!

On a side note. TLA is in Austin this year. My aunt and cousins live there. We are going out to dinner one night. I see my aunt and uncle a couple of times a year. I don't remember the last time I saw my cousin. I can't wait to catch up with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment