Friday, January 12, 2018

Five For Friday-Back to Work After a Break

1.  Monday I jumped out of bed ready to get back to work.  Ready to see my students.  Ready to get back into my routine.  Ready to see my teacher friends.  Ready to share books with my students and teachers.

2.  I woke up Tuesday and thought "Good grief.  It's only Tuesday!"  I used all my energy Monday.  Ha!

3.  Our students have been out of their minds.  Us teachers looked to see if it was a full moon.  It's not.  Maybe it's the cold weather?  Someone suggested there's something in the water.

4.  It's hard to come back to school after a two week break.  I'm glad we have Monday off.  That gives me a day to recover.  Ha!

5.  It's cold today!  I'm making white chili for dinner today.  I haven't made it in a long time.  I'm excited.



No comments:

Post a Comment