Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Currently

Currently, I am…
listening to… the faux virtual fire on my tv.

drinking…water.  
eating…nothing right now, but thinking about cooking black bean soup
needing to… cook said black bean soup
thinking about… cooking the soup. Lol
wanting to... stay warm and cozy on this snow day

feeling like… I’m a little chilly.

Currently, I should be…
listening to… students check out books in the library. 
watching… students check out books and go to stations. 
drinking…a sip of water
eating…nothing
needing to… shelve books & help students find books
thinking about… my to do list
wanting to…make sure that I help every student the way they need help
feeling like… a rock star librarian 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your current situation because that will change so quickly with warmer temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow day #3 may be headed my way tomorrow. OY! -- Christie @ https://wonderingandwondering.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete