Tuesday, January 9, 2018

2017 One Little Word-Choose

My OLW (One Little Word) for 2017 was 'choose'.  I loved this word!  It gave me options.  I could chose my mood, my reaction, my activities, etc.  I made conscious choices.  I thought about those choices, weighted the pros and cons then made my choice.

I started out the year with a page in my bullet journal where I wrote down choices I made.  But as the year went on and life got busy that fell to the wayside.  I'm still going to make a page in this year's bullet journal but I'm not going to worry if I don't do much with it.

I bought a bracelet from Etsy that had I had the word choose put on it.  I wore it everyday.  It was a physical reminder of my OLW.  I bought another one for my 2018 OLW (it's "moment").

I can't tell you how much I love having a OLW.  I was never good at resolutions but I rock OLW!

Did you have a OLW in 2017?  What was it?  How did you do with it?

4 comments:

  1. I find that "moment" is a very beautiful and mindful OLW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done OLW before. I chose "write" for my first time! It's my main priority this year. -- Christie @ https://wonderingandwondering.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the word "moment" - very special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to have your OLW on a bracelet! I've never been successful with resolutions, but am toying with trying an OLW (persist) because I want to be more persistent with my writing.

    ReplyDelete