Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blogging

I haven't been blogging as much as I use to.  I use to blog every week day.  But since about March 2017 that hasn't happened.

So I started thinking about why.

I think a big reason, maybe even the reason is because there was a big change in March in my work life.  Everything, every single thing about this change made me mad.  And being a professional I didn't think it was appropriate for me to put it all out on the world wide web for everybody and their country cousin to see.

With that whole situation filling up my brain there wasn't much else for me to write about.  Or maybe that's not true.  Maybe there was but I just couldn't focus on it.  I am bad about focusing on the bad and forgetting there are positives in my life.

Now that whole situation has been taken care of and I'm able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm trying to get back in the habit of writing every week day.  I do miss it. 

Here's to starting out 2018 on a new page!

No comments:

Post a Comment