Thursday, December 21, 2017

Five For Friday

1.  EVERYBODY is sick!  The flu, the stomach bug, you name it, it's going around.  I'm a germaphobic anyway but this week I've been hollering "No, no! No hugs this week!"  I've held to a 5 feet space between and the students and teachers I'm talking too.  I CANNOT get sick right now.  Ain't nobody got time for that!  Once January comes I can catch whatever bug is going around then but for right now I MUST STAY WELL!  Back off people!

2.  A Pre-K student came running around the corner, fell and hit my knee.  I got a nice size bruise on my right knee from his hard head.  I wanted to say "And this is why we don't run in school!" but his mom was right there so I didn't.  I rubbed my knee and checked on him to make sure he was ok like a good teacher should.  Sigh

3.  I broke up two fights yesterday.  It's way past time for a break.

4.  Two students threw up right outside the library.  Another student threw up in the library.  #nope #done #DidIMentionICannotBeSickRightNow

5.  Today is our last day and the students get out at noon!  Noon cannot get here soon enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment