Friday, December 8, 2017

Five for Friday

1.  We are one week closer to Winter Break!  Two more weeks to go!

2.  Jay and I are going to the movies tonight.  It's been forever since we had a date night.  Life has just been busy.  And if we've had a free moment we've been too tired from all the other busyness to take advantage of a date night.

3.  I couldn't find the zipper on my coat yesterday.  I looked all over for the zipper.  I finally ask a friend at work if she saw the zipper.  She did... on the other side of the coat.  Yeap.  That was my day.  lol

4.  My library has been freezing this week!  I've worn my coat and sometimes my gloves while indoors.  I've been drinking coffee in the afternoons to help warm me up.  I split it all over my papers.  Yeap.  That was my day.  Ha!

5.  One more Friday till break!

No comments:

Post a Comment