Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Snot. Gag!

Sunday my bestie Janet asked me to help her teacher the 6 month-2 year old Bible class.  It's my favorite class and the only class I'll teach so I joined her in the classroom.

Everybody and their dog is sick in Texas right now.  All the little ones had runny noses.  I hate runny noses about as much as I hate vomit.  I can do blood and dirty butts but runny noses and vomit get a big fat NO from me.

So when one of the visitors sneezes and nasty snot comes out of her nose (my throat is closing as I type that!) I gag and turn my head.

Janet gets tickled at me and said "I'm already regretting asking you to help me!"

Which got me laughing... which turned into a hot flash.

Janet fanned me for a second while I took off what clothes I could and still be decent.  Then she told me I was useless.  Bawhahaha

I can't help it!  #JustSayNoToSnot

2 comments:

  1. Yucky.. Funny. Surprising these two words can go together. Glad you were able to find humor in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew. Your slice gives meaning to the phrase bodily humor(s).

    ReplyDelete