Thursday, December 7, 2017

Cold In East Texas

It's been cold here in East Texas.  It's been rainy the last couple of days which makes it seem colder than what it really is.  We don't get much cold weather here so I love when we do!

My library has three walls that are 2/3 windows.  I LOVE being able to look outside all day.  I don't feel like I've been stuck indoors all day.  But mercy!  In the summer, spring and even the fall it's so hot in my library.  It doesn't help that my body runs hot anyway.  And during the winter it's like an iceberg in the library.

Yesterday I didn't think I'd ever get warm again.  I was even cold at Bible study.  I friend nearly fainted when I told her I was cold... cuz I'm always hot. Ha!

I'm cooking cheese soup for us for dinner tonight.  It's my mother-in-law's recipe and one of Reagan and my favorites. 

It's going to warm up to the 60s next week.  So I'm enjoying the upper 40s and mid 50s this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment