Wednesday, June 28, 2017

It's Been a Busy Summer!

I didn't mean to leave my blog unattended for most of the month of June!

It just happened.

I've been keeping my library open for summer school.  We go from 7:30-2:30 so that's kept me busy. I still want to do all the fun things that come with summer after summer school.  It's not tiring, just busy.

My role in my district is changing.  It won't be official until July 31 so I haven't posted much about on social media. But I'm still doing the work that comes with that job.  It's a learning curve!  My brain's having to work a little differently.  Ha!  That's kept me busy.

Basketball practice started back up for Reagan this week.  She's on the high school team now.  So that adds to our week.

I've been doing an online PD book study through my district.  I LOVE the book!  We are working through The Power of Our Words by Paula Denton, EdD.  I'm glad I'm reading it and doing summer school at the same time.  I've been able to practice, refine, analyze, and try again what I'm learning. I'm planning a blog post on it!

Yesterday it hit me how much I've been missing writing.  The writing bug has bit me!  So I'm back!  I hope not to miss any days in July!



No comments:

Post a Comment