Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Five for Friday

1.  We had Vacation Bible School at church.  Our theme was "My BIG God and me."  My bestie and my topic was "God Created Me."  We centered our lesson on Psa 139:14-I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  We teach the same lesson all week in the same room but our students change everyday.  I really like teaching this way!  We only have to study one lesson.  We usually write a two lessons, one for the older kids and one for younger kids.

2.  Reagan went to an over night, week long religious camp.  It's the same one I went to when I was a kid.  Then she went to a 2 day basketball camp at the local college.  She's going to be on the high school this coming school year!

3.  Basketball practice started this week.  It's weird and exciting and sad to see her on the high school team!

4. My BFF and her 3 boys are came in town yesterday.  We are taking her oldest two and Reagan to a three day Bible study at a church in a town close by.

5. Summer School is OVER!!  I had a lot of fun doing lessons with such small groups of students.  But I'm past ready for a little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment