Saturday, October 3, 2015

Soul Healing Weekend

I had a soul heeling weekend! My BFF, Emily and I went to the Sisters Inspiring Sisters Bible Conference this pass Saturday. I took Friday off to drive to Houston, eat lunch with my daddy at Jus' Mac, see my grandparents, run some errands, pick up Emily and head to Columbus, TX where we stayed in a hotel. 

Emily had a "photo booth" set up in her living room. Her middle son took our picture. He mostly took pictures before we were actually ready but he did get one good one. Ha!






After dinner Friday we ate What's Poppin' Popcorn and Nothing Bundt Cake in the hotel. So. Yummy. 


Saturday my alarm did NOT wake me up so we were about 30 minutes behind schedule. We got ready fast and made it to Weimar in time for the conference. We had about 20 minutes to spare. 



The four women speakers were great! The main topic was patience. Which I need a ton more of! (Is that a grammatically correct sentence?)

One of my favorite quotes is "When we are not in control of our circumstance we easily loose patience."  I have felt that way about the last seven years of my life and that quote really hit home!

Sunday my parents and I went to my grandparent's church to see them one more time before I head back to Nac. We ate at Jus' Mac... again. 

Meanwhile back in Nac Jay paint our bench my favorite color, PURPLE! 




No comments:

Post a Comment