Monday, April 24, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

For Pleasure:

Last Week I finished the 3rd book in the Lux series, Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  I have truly enjoyed this young adult paranormal fantasy series.  In this book Daeman and Katy are working with the rest of the family and an enemy they don't really trust, but have no choice but to work with him, on saving Dawson's girlfriend.  People die, friendships are renewed, & failures happen.  Some major failures happen.  The ending of this book isn't wrapped in a pretty packages. Ha!  You have to read the next book to see what happens.  I can't wait to read the next book!

I started an Advance Readers Copy called Spoils by Brian Van Reet that I picked up at my library conference last week.  This is the first book I've read about the war in Baghdad.  I'm not very far into the book. This isn't a normal read for me but one that I look forward to finishing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment