Thursday, August 17, 2017

Teaching Training


Today was the 1st day back for teachers. My 1st day was Monday. 


I'm pretty sure my face looked just like the face of the 15 and up in the meme. I know the 1st year teacher looked like the one in the meme.  Bless her heart. She wanted to follow all the instructions to the T when the rest of us just want get "it" over with. Ha! 


I thought of the meme a lot today. 


Today we sat through safety training and T-Tess training. And maybe some other stuff but after awhile my brain went numb. Ha!


I passed out 6 Advils to teachers with headaches. 


I sat in a cafeteria with no AC for hours. Being hot makes me angry. Another teacher brought in a fan that I sat directly in front of with my hair in a ponytail. 


My hands were shaking. I'm blaming it on the pain meds I'm taking but I looked up the side effects and shaking isn't a side effect. 


Tomorrow is a work day. Work days are so much better than training days. 


I think if you have 10 or more years experience you should be able to be exempt from the routine trainings like the safety training and T-TESS training. I mean we get it. Rock Star teachers are only proficient. 


No comments:

Post a Comment