Tuesday, August 8, 2017

It Burns!

Reagan and I picked up a rotisserie chicken and some rice from the local grocery store after I got out of a training yesterday afternoon.

It was raining and all I could think to do after putting away the other groceries was to take a shower, put on some comfy jammies, and snuggle up on the couch.

So before eating dinner I jumped in the shower.  Got comfy, heated up dinner then Reagan and I sat down to dinner. 

I ate a couple of bites of yummy chicken then shoveled in some rice.  It was scorching hot!  It burned the very back of my throat.  Why I didn't spit it out is beyond me.  I mean it was just Reagan and me. It's not like I was in a restaurant trying to act like I had manners.

Instead I let it burn the back of my throat.  Genius.

Next thing I know I drip ketchup in the middle of my collar bone.  

Apparently I'm new to eating.  Never a dull moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment